We have your leadership development toolkit.
Catalyst Development is rooted in intentional workforce skill-building at all stages and levels.
Excellence in Leadership Development
Dr. Katie Ervin
Katie is the founder and CEO of Catalyst Development. She has over two decades of experience in leadership development and organizational growth. Our work at Catalyst is based in Katie’s research on workplace motivation and employee satisfaction.
Leadership Coaching, Consulting, Training, and Speaking
What We Do
- Mid-career, senior leaders and executives. Working with leaders who are ready to pivot their career and be strong strategic leaders. Build your power skills and inspire your team.
- Coaching process:
- Working Genius and Emotional intelligence assessment
- Personal branding exercise
- Discovery Session
- Coaching development plan
- Monthly coaching sessions
- Post Self-Assesement
- Work with organizations to customize training programs to fit their needs. These trainings include skill building and leadership development. Whether it be a lunch and learn or year long development program, we use practical, hands-on learning that can be applied immediately.
- Topics include:
- Leader development-turning your best employees into great leaders.
- Team building employing the Working Genius Model
- Power skills development
- Guiding organizations to improve their performance. Analyzing existing organizational problems and the development of plans for improvement. Support the organization in developing processes to be more efficient and meeting their organization’s needs. Lead the teams through change management processes to ensure improving business processes and interpersonal interactions. Potential topics:
- Strategic planning
- Team building
- Change management
- Building a strong culture
- Retention/workplace motivation strategies
- Retaining your stars
- Effective communication
Various topics available. Contact us and ask!
A few of our amazing clients
Workforce and Leadership Development
Dr. Katie Ervin's Career and Power Skills
Lead – How do you lead?
Engage – How do you communicate?
- Active listening
Accept – How do you belong?
- Psychological safety
- Unconscious bias
- Raising awareness
- Being diversity brave
- Cultural intelligence
- Cultural inclusion
Develop – How do you work with others?
- Analysis/logical reasoning
- Lateral thinking
- Interpersonal skills
Effective – How do you get it done?
- Goal setting
- Decision making
- Collaboration/Idea exchange
Resilient – How do you pivot?
- Stress management/Coping
Personal Skill building – How will you get there?
Our team has really benefited from Dr. Ervin's training and the psychological safety (acceptance) has been really beneficial to our team.
Lynn Parman, NAIA