We have your leadership development toolkit.
Catalyst Development is rooted in intentional workforce skill-building at all stages and levels.
See how we can help you transform your business 👇
We're a Certified Women-Owned Small Business!
Did you know we’re certified by the U.S. Small Business Administration as a Women-Owned Small Business?
Excellence in Leadership Development
Dr. Katie Ervin
Katie is the founder and CEO of Catalyst Development. She has over two decades of experience in leadership development and organizational growth. Our work at Catalyst is based in Katie’s research on workplace motivation and employee satisfaction.
Leadership Training, Coaching, and Speaking
What We Do
- Mid-career, senior leaders and executives. Working with leaders who are ready to pivot their career and be strong strategic leaders. Build your power skills and inspire your team.
- Coaching process:
- Working Genius and Emotional intelligence assessment
- Personal branding exercise
- Discovery Session
- Coaching development plan
- Monthly coaching sessions
- Post Self-Assesement
- Work with organizations to customize training programs to fit their needs. These trainings include skill building and leadership development. Whether it be a lunch and learn or year long development program, we use practical, hands-on learning that can be applied immediately.
- Topics include:
- Leader development-turning your best employees into great leaders.
- Team building employing the Working Genius Model
- Power skills development
- Organizational partnering is the practice of helping organizations to improve their performance, operating primarily through the analysis of existing organizational problems and the development of plans for improvement. We can help with:
- Operational effectiveness
- HR practices
- Training and development programs
- Strategic planning and implementation
Various topics available. Contact us and ask!
See how we can help you:
A few of our amazing clients
Workforce and Leadership Development
Dr. Katie Ervin's Career and Power Skills
Lead – How do you lead?
Engage – How do you communicate?
- Active listening
Accept – How do you belong?
- Psychological safety
- Unconscious bias
- Raising awareness
- Being diversity brave
- Cultural intelligence
- Cultural inclusion
Develop – How do you work with others?
- Analysis/logical reasoning
- Lateral thinking
- Interpersonal skills
Effective – How do you get it done?
- Goal setting
- Decision making
- Collaboration/Idea exchange
Resilient – How do you pivot?
- Stress management/Coping
Personal Skill building – How will you get there?
Our team has really benefited from Dr. Ervin's training and the psychological safety (acceptance) has been really beneficial to our team.
Join Mailing List
The book is here
#1 Amazon New Release in Human Resources & Personnel Management.